With more closures and restrictions being updated daily, we decided on a new operating protocol for daily appointments. We are asking all clients who have an appointment to follow the following protocol for the safety of our clients and staff:
1. When you arrive to our location for your appointment please remain in your vehicle and call the clinic to check in at 808-868-2552. Please tell us your name and the name of the pet we are seeing that day. Please let us know what vehicle you are driving
2. Prescription and Food refill requests may be requested on our Maui Lani App found on your app store, by email or phone. If you have access to technology please help free up the phone lines by making requests by email or through our app first. You will receive a confirmation message on the app when it is ready for pick up. If you are picking up medication, we will now take payments over the phone to allow faster pickup and will potentially bring your meds out to you upon arrival after being prepaid. We will email you the receipt. Please update your emails with the receptionist or on our website on your pet portal. You can request that your pet portal link be sent to you again but you must fill out your information within 24 hrs or the link will need to be requested again. Our website is: www.mauilaniveterinaryhospital.com
Our app can be loaded from Google Play or the Apple App store. Click the link on our website.
3. We ask that you stay in the car for your appointment. The lobby is now closed!
We greatly appreciate your cooperation during this time. We are doing all we can to increase cleaning measures and client safety.
4. We all want to do what we can, so we can continue to offer the best care for your pets without exposing or creating any more spread to this virus. It is important as a nation, that we all work together to shorten the effects that it will have on all of our health. We are stronger together.
5. Continue to check back on our website to find up to date changes and options for telemedicine and payment options to help decrease exposure to our clients.
Bless each and every one of you for your patience and understanding during this time . I pray each and every one of us stays healthy and safe.
All our best,
The whole staff at Maui Lani Veterinary Hospital